The OGF20/EGEE User Forum is being held May 7-11 in Manchester, UK. The five day program includes an exciting array of opportunities for attendees to learn, outreach, network, and contribute to the work of our international grid community. Highlights will include:
- OGF Group Sessions – continuing the standards and best practice work of our community while contributing to deployment success and global adoption.
- OGF Enterprise Workshops – bringing together industry-specific experts to workshop requirements and examine adoption issues.
- OGF eScience Workshops – exploring grid technology application in a variety of Academic and Scientific endeavors.
- EGEE User Forum – providing opportunities for discussions between users and Grid service providers, as well as the change to interactively demonstrate prototypes and production applications.
- Grids Mean Business Industry Track – highlighting the advantages of Grid technology to IT leaders and Managers in a variety of commercial sectors.
- OGF/EGEE plenary day – bringing users and standards bodies together to ensure that the future of the Grid is complemented by the establishment of key standards.
To view the full program schedule, visit http://www.ogf.org/gf/event_schedule/?event_id=7